- 2019 – Spring Flooding, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
- 2019 – Kincade Fire, Sonoma county, CA
- 2019 – Hurricane Dorian, Bahamas
- 2018-2019 – Mendocino Complex Fire, Lake County, CA
- 2018- Hurricane Michael, FL
- 2018- Hurricane Florence, NC
- 2018- Flooding, Southwest WI
- 2018- Volcano, HI
- 2017 – Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico
- 2017 – Hurricane Irma, FL
- 2017 – Wildfires, CA
- 2017 – Hurricane Harvey, TX
- 2016 – Hurricane Matthew, Haiti
- 2016 – Flooding, WV
- 2016 – Standing Rock, ND
- 2016 – Flooding, LA
- 2015 – Flooding, SC
- 2012 – Superstorm Sandy
- 2011 – Tsunami, Japan
- 2011 – Flooding, VT
- 2010 – Earthquake, Haiti
- 2005 – Hurricane Katrina, MS
We are serving hot meals and delivering fortifying aid into communities hardest hit by the coronavirus pandemic. Unemployed workers, children who rely on school nutrition, and vulnerable communities in outbreak areas are all in need. Help us feed and support devastated communities nationwide.
Friday – Sunday 4 – 7 PM
1022 Haywood Rd, Asheville NC
Walk or Drive Up Please Maintain 6ft Between
All People Present
- A non-profit that gives healthy food and aid to underserved and overlooked communities in crisis.
- A collective of conscious companies, disaster relief organizations, and philanthropic individuals.
- A community that empowers grassroots response initiatives with resources and assistance.
Wilmington, N.C. Hurricane Florence 2018
Partner with G.A.P. to get your goods delivered into the heart of disaster zones and into the hands of those most affected.
Partner with G.A.P. to receive fortifying goods, financial support and capacity-building expertise.