We are working to get supplies into the hardest-hit communities. Children who rely on school nutrition, low-income workers in hard-hit industries, and vulnerable communities in outbreak areas are all in need. Help us deliver aid to the hardest-hit communities.
- 2019 – Spring Flooding, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation, SD
- 2019 – Kincade Fire, Sonoma county, CA
- 2019 – Hurricane Dorian, Bahamas
- 2018-2019 – Mendocino Complex Fire, Lake County, CA
- 2018- Hurricane Michael, FL
- 2018- Hurricane Florence, NC
- 2018- Flooding, Southwest WI
- 2018- Volcano, HI
- 2017 – Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico
- 2017 – Hurricane Irma, FL
- 2017 – Wildfires, CA
- 2017 – Hurricane Harvey, TX
- 2016 – Hurricane Matthew, Haiti
- 2016 – Flooding, WV
- 2016 – Standing Rock, ND
- 2016 – Flooding, LA
- A non-profit that gives healthy food and aid to underserved and overlooked communities in crisis.
- A collective of conscious companies, disaster relief organizations, and philanthropic individuals.
- A community that empowers grassroots response initiatives with resources and assistance.
A non-profit that gives healthy food and aid to underserved and overlooked communities in crisis.
A collective of conscious companies, disaster relief organizations, and philanthropic individuals.
A community that empowers grassroots response initiatives with resources and assistance.
Partner with G.A.P. to get your goods delivered into the heart of disaster zones and into the hands of those most affected.
Disaster Relief Organizations
Partner with G.A.P. to receive fortifying goods, financial support and capacity-building expertise.
“A world where rebuilding is a healthy and collective responsibility.”
We believe rebuilding is more than swinging hammers.
We believe individual and community health are keys to rebuilding.
We believe it is the collective responsibility of all of us to help our communities in times of crisis.
Follow Us On Social Media